爱好

I hav a hobby,
it is very exciting n easy to get attracted.
when i was secondary school,
my tuition teacher taught me how to bet ball.
everytime,he came to my place,
he told me this match or that match gt tips as i thought he told me the tips in exam.
since i bet for so many years,
i gained a lots of experiences and knowledges,
but ,i didnt gain extra income.
Now,
when every 4 year is coming,
i start to teach new people,
and bring them along to watch soccer match.
i felt more excited than other people when watching match.
And i hav to say that,
bet ball helps to cultivate my soccer knowledge .^^

As i grow older,
i feel that there are other kinds of bet more interesting,
And finally,
i become a man.

on 11/1/09,
i went in with my fren,
inside gt many uncle n auntie,
no wonder seldom to see those uncle auntie at theme park la,
i found out that it is a paradise for me,
because can see uncle auntie suddenly happy,
suddenly pek cek,
eventhough i lost my money ,
but i learnt new things.

I will be back on 年初2,
wait for me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
赌渐渐成了文化,
其实,当我出生了
人生就变化无穷,
我做任何不同决定,
结果都会不同。
虽然,赌在我眼里还蛮ok的,
不过,
还是有两样我是赌不过的,
我的前途和我的幸福。^^

6 条评论:

SIMMY 说...

应该也是没有人会拿那两样东西来赌的。
但是有时候无赌的人生,人也不会那么精彩。
应该要有赌徒的精神,然后做人的谨慎。

匿名 说...

haha... i don't like the smoke inside there, but i like the scene when those uncle aunties shouting "PICTURE... PICTURE..."

and i see the potential of programmer there... haha

Vincent 说...

LOL

SIMI sai hobby....
The front part English one really make me LOL ~


hahaha ~ Good luck On ur CNY Genting trip la ^^

SIK 说...

请问。。。你是utar生吗?

仑襁 说...

to simmy:同意你这句应该要有赌徒的精神,然后做人的谨慎。不过在怎样谨慎,结果未必如你想象一样。
真如连续开了五手 Banker ,你认为下一手开 Player 的机会会更高,其实是错误的想法,因为下一手开 Banker / Player 的机率依然是 50-50 。

to doiwl: u can go to no smoking area to continue betting ma. i agree with u, i oso think they hav apply minimax regret into their betting system.

to vincent: lolz,my eng memang lol 1 ma.

to SIK:我不是,我是MMU的赌徒。

罗媚华 说...

好像听别人说过,上云顶赌前要吃些鱿鱼条会比较好运的~ 不懂能不能信啦